We like adventure, good whiskey and the great outdoors!
The Boathouse Distillery is located in beautiful Salida, Colorado. You can call us at 719-221-3307 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Boathouse was founded by Jerry Mallett, president and CEO. Partners are Estes Banks and Joan Holt.
- Jerry is a fourth-generation Colorado native and a lifelong aficionado of fine whiskey.
- Chaffee County Commissioner in 2002.
- A lifetime and lifelong dedication to the preservation of the environment, rivers and wildlife.
- In the 1970s served as the Western Field Rep. for the Wilderness Society.
- Worked with the National Forest Service, National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management.
- Led the effort to form American Rivers Conservation Council, the first major national organization focused solely on the protection and management of the nation’s free flowing rivers.
- Founder, American Wildlands, dedicated to protect rivers, wetlands and establishing wildlife corridors throughout the Northern Rocky Mountain regions.
- Executive Director, Western River Guides Assoc., developed the standards for professional outfitters, public safety and protection of Western rivers.
- President and founder of Adventure Travel Society and Adventure Travel Trade Association. Jerry organized the annual World Congress on Adventure Travel and Ecotourism, a premier international industry event that brought together world leaders and experts in tourism and conservation.